Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Just wondering...

When you were a little girl did your mum constantly tell you to move back from the telly so you would not ruin your eyes?

Well the first time I saw your video on television I got so close as I was trying to figure out a couple of things like;

I wonder how she gets her hair so high?

I sure wish I knew what highlighter she is wearing?

That lingerie is sexy yet it covers her bits nicely!

Love her nailpolish I wonder what color it is?

The only question I did not have was the question of whether or not you could sing! I went right out and bought "Back to Black" and now listen to it every day.

When your video comes on I still rush to the television and ask all those same questions.

If you are out there and read this post - please answer.

Tah/Cheers!

No comments: