Friday, January 4, 2013

No more Amy but she lives on in our hearts

Amy Winehouse - I started this blog some years ago after being captured by the voice and image of Amy Winehouse from her video "You Know I'm No Good" like every other fan I bought her CD and watched her video's numerous times.

I followed her career and the ups and downs of her personal life. I prayed for her well being and hoped she would get better.

A very sad day when the news went around the world of her death. My heart went out to her family and loved friends.

She was unique. I wish the temptations of things that were harmful were not a draw for her.

In the end I simply do not have words to say.



2 comments:

Splenderosa said...

I am sorry to have to leave a comment on this very old post, however, I could find no other way to reach you. You left a comment on my blog about becoming a member of our lovely BY INVITATION ONLY. Thank you so much for reading my blog and for your interest. At the moment, our membership all have an important presence on the blog world, they are from all around the world, but are limited to about 25. Once you make a committment to blogging please let me hear from you again. Again, thank you so much for visiting Splenderosa !! Marsha

KarenDianeArabella said...

Splenderosa/Marsha: are you still out there? I am on a 10 year writers block stretch😥